[†.:ŮLŤεαM:.†] - Team CounterStrike : Source Index du Forum
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Membres  •  Groupes   •  S’enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 ved trailing a set and 3-5 in the third Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 05:06 (2018) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

NEW YORK -- Milos Raonic is the lone Canadian left in singles at the U.S. Open. Raonic advanced to the third round with a 6-1, 6-2, 6-4 victory over Spains Pablo Andujar on Thursday. The 10th-seeded Thornhill, Ont., native fired a modest nine aces, with Andujar saving match points in the last two games. Raonic served it out a game later to take the win on his sixth winning opportunity with a deep forehand to the corner after just over two hours. The 22-year-old is quietly looking ahead to what he hopes will be continual improvement at the final major of the season. "Im playing really well. I created a lot of opportunities for myself, especially on his serve," said Raonic. "But I can serve better, so that gives me a day to work on it. It gives me a lot of confidence and a lot of belief in myself." Raonic will next face Feliciano Lopez after the Spaniard defeated American Bradley Klahn 6-4, 7-6 (7-4), 4-6, 7-5. Raonics best results at a major were a pair of fourth-round exits at the Australian Open and in New York in 2011. Earlier in the mens side, Spains Tommy Robredo defeated Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., 6-4, 6-4, 6-1. There were no survivors for Canada on the womens side. Montreals Eugenie Bouchard fought off four match points before losing 6-4, 2-6, 6-3 to eighth-seeded Angelique Kerber. Bouchard was unable to match her third-round Wimbeldon showing last month. The teen, ranked 59th in the world, finished with 41 winners and 43 errors against Kerber. Bouchard broke six times on 14 chances but lost her own serve on seven occasions and committed seven double-faults. Bouchard saved four match points through winners as she served trailing a set and 3-5 in the third. But a serving error handed Kerber a fifth winning chance, with the German taking the victory on Bouchards wide forehand. "Its always disappointing to lose, Im a bit down about that," Bouchard said . "I felt I played well, I tried to be aggressive. But shes a good counter-puncher, every time I came to the net she passed me. "My first serve was nowhere as good as it can be, but I made up for some of it with my second serve. But I need to work on my fitness as well as my mental strength. This match showed that Im close, I was dictating and competing. But I need to get a bit more consistent." Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., playing only her second match since March after last autumns shoulder injury, faced a huge task against double Grand Slam champion Victoria Azarenka and lost 6-3, 6-1. "Shes a Grand Slam winner and Ive not played much tennis," Wozniak said. "This was only my third match and 10 and a half months." Wozniak said her shoulder is better but it will take time to return to form. "The shoulder is now 100 per cent," she said. "But I need more match play to get back my game and my rhythm. "I tried to play like I used to, fast and aggressive. But I need to work on my anticipation, judging the ball. I waited too long today and made errors. But I did return well, I just need to work on the serve." Wozniak is working to get her match feel back after almost a year of injury hell. She is playing the Open with a protected ranking as she works her way back on the WTA and plans a return to her home event in Quebec City where she suffered her injury. Canada is still competing in mens doubles. Torontos Daniel Nestor and Vasek Pospisil combined for a first-round win, beating Indias Mahesh Bhupathi and German Philipp Petzschner 6-3, 7-6 (7-4). Its Nestors first Grand Slam since splitting from Swede Robert Lindstedt this month. Leighton Vander Esch Cowboys Jersey . Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. Deonte Thompson Jersey . Berdych and Stepanek played all five matches when the Czechs beat Spain 3-2 in the final last November in Prague to win the countrys first title as an independent nation. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Dalton-Schultz-Jersey/ . The teams all-time leading scorer, DeRo has won everything there is to win in MLS. Allen Hurns Cowboys Jersey . When a game is in the balance, however, they still have the personnel and the experience to end up with the two points. Michael Gallup Jersey . - Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday — this time because of the weather, not his back.BAGSHOT, England - Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson is still a doubt for Detroits game against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday in London.Johnson has missed the last two games, both wins, for the Lions (5-2) with a right ankle injury. He made the trip to England, but said Thursday there was still no decision on whether he would play this weekend.It gets better and better. Like, right now its getting better on a daily basis, Johnson said. We havent pushed it too much. We dont want to push it to that point where we get a setback.I want to push it, but were trying to be smart about it.Johnson, known as Megatron, is one of the most popular players in the NFL and one of the figures that could help sell the league to an overseas audience. But with a bye week coming up, Johnson could sit out Sundays game and get an extra week of recovery before the Lions play the Miami Dolphins on Nov. 9.Johnson aggravated his ankle injury in the first minute of the third quarter in the loss too Buffalo while reaching down to make a 7-yard catch.dddddddddddd.He missed wins at Minnesota and over New Orleans the last two weeks, but he has been taking part in limited practice in England.He did what the doctors allowed him to do, Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. The most important thing is what they feel like the following day, and today he came back feeling good, so thats encouraging.Its still just kind of the protocol of the physicians. Theyll ramp him up a bit more today and see how he looks tomorrow and go from there.Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, who engineered another game-winning drive last weekend in the 24-23 comeback win over the New Orleans Saints, will certainly be hoping Johnson gets back soon.Hes open even when hes covered, in certain instances, Stafford said. Anytime you get him on the field, your chances and percentages of having big plays are going to go up.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 05:06 (2018) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation