[†.:ŮLŤεαM:.†] - Team CounterStrike : Source Index du Forum
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Membres  •  Groupes   •  S’enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 , who guided Italy to the final of the Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 03:01 (2018) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

GLASGOW -- Norwegian coach Ronny Deila was hired as the new manager of Scottish champion Celtic on Friday. The 38-year-old Deila joined the Glasgow club on a 12-month rolling contract from Norwegian side Stromsgodset. He guided the club to its first Norwegian league title in 43 years last season. Deila takes over at Celtic from Neil Lennon, who quit last month after winning five trophies in four years. "I want to deliver the best attacking, exciting and entertaining football we can play," Deila said. The Norwegian "likes to play attacking, winning football, the Celtic way, something I know our supporters will endorse," Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said. Former Ireland and Manchester United star Roy Keane had been in contention for the Celtic job but ruled himself out last week. Former West Bromwich Albion manager Steve Clark had been among the other reported candidates. Deila said former Celtic and Scotland midfielder John Collins was one of several candidates to be his top assistant. Lawwell said he was in talks with former Hearts and Sunderland keeper Craig Gordon, Deila shrugged off comparisons to Borussia Dortmund manager Juergen Klopp at a news conference. "I am Ronny Deila but I like Juergen Klopp," Deila said. "He is a modern leader, very close to the players, and I think that is important. You have to get the players to feel safe and they also have to feel loved, and Juergen Klopp is fantastic at doing that." The Norwegians first competitive game as Celtic manager will be a Champions League qualifier next month -- the first of three matches the club has to negotiate in order to reach the group stages. Tony Oliva Jersey . Hernandez (3-0) struck out 11 and shut down Oakland for the second time in a week, becoming the first Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games of a season. With the usual "Kings Court" for Hernandez home starts expanded to a "Supreme Court" encompassing the entire stadium with yellow shirts and "K" cards, Hernandez gave up four hits in the 28th double-digit strikeout game of his career. Custom Minnesota Twins Jerseys . Charlottetown scored four times in the third period en route to a 5-2 win over the defending champion Halifax Mooseheads on Friday. http://www.twinsrookiestore.com/Twins-Kennys-Vargas-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - The Calgary Flames were again involved in a game in which a team was held scoreless, only this time they came out on the winning side. Joe Mauer Jersey . The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class. Harmon Killebrew Jersey . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play.ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Former Italy coach Cesare Prandelli signed a two-year contract Tuesday to become the new manager of the Turkish club Galatasaray, two weeks after resigning following the Azzurris disappointing group stage exit at the World Cup. Prandelli, who guided Italy to the final of the 2012 European Championship, announced he was stepping down immediately after the teams 1-0 loss to Uruguay on June 24 knocked it out of the World Cup. He said at the signing ceremony in Istanbul that he didnt have another job in mind when he quit the team after four years in charge. "I wasnt even in the mood for signing with a team. I didnt have such thoughts," he said. "Howevver, we got together with the (Galatasaray) club president and I saw that the only thing they wanted was success and a team focused on success.dddddddddddd I also thought that Id like to see myself on the field and be successful. So, I didnt have any second thoughts and just said yes." Prandelli said his aim is to win the Turkish league again and go deep in the European Champions League. "My first goal is to form a winning team. A Galatasaray which not only plays an eye-pleasing football but is also focused on winning and reaching its goals," he said. Prandelli replaces Roberto Mancini, who left Galatasaray last month after just nine months in charge. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 03:01 (2018) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation